Bumblebee Book Reviews
Home
My Rating System
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Meet Me Under the Kissing Bough
****
G
Easily Recommend
This was a sweet compilation of cute Christmas stories.
I don't recall anything that bothered me in any of the stories.
Happy to recommend to someone looking for some lighthearted Christmas cheer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Without a Flaw
***1/2 PG Easily Recommend I actually really enjoyed this book! There were some things that were not quite believable but other than that ...
Man's Search for Meaning
***1/2 strong PG/ probably PG-13 {SM} {L} Easily Recommend I think I tried reading this one years ago but didn't get very far as it was...
Discovering Dahlia
***1/2 PG Could Recommend This is the last in the Blue Orchid Society. I really have enjoyed this series. This one was no exception, thou...
No comments:
Post a Comment