Bumblebee Book Reviews
Home
My Rating System
Friday, March 8, 2024
Protecting Her Heart
****
PG
Easily Recommend
I flew through this book!
Loved the plot and the characters...I don't know what made it so intriguing but I just kept coming back to it. I guess murder mysteries do that to me.
I will heartily recommend this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Unselected Journals of Emma M. Lion
**** PG {L} Easily Recommend A cute friend of mine was having a birthday tea party and encouraged everyone to have read this book before c...
Without a Flaw
***1/2 PG Easily Recommend I actually really enjoyed this book! There were some things that were not quite believable but other than that ...
From Ash and Stone
*** PG {UM} Easily Recommend I gave this only three stars because the medieval genre is not my favorite so the setting/tim...
No comments:
Post a Comment