****
PG
a little {TMP}
Could Recommend
I actually didn't expect to enjoy this book as much as I did!
I believe this is the third in a series but it is the first I have read of the series and I'm tempted to go read the other two now. I had forgotten what a good author Joanna Barker is...she is talented. I wanted to keep reading because of the way she writes. The storyline was good too...always love some mystery and intrigue! However, because she is so good with words, it also made the love scenes a little too well described for my taste, hence the {Too Much Passion} rating. Nothing was inappropriate in the book but again, the kissing and the feelings were a little too detailed :)
I could recommend this book and do whole heartedly if based on the story alone.
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment