Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Against the Tide

 


**** 1/2
PG
{UM}
Whole Heartedly Recommend

This is the sequel to Lady of Bolton Hill and in my opinion it is even better!
I love this book!
It has adventure, tension, a tender love story and intrigue!
Elizabeth Camden truly knows how to tell a good story.
There are only a couple of slightly {Uncomfortable Moments} that I noticed but super clean and recommend friendly.
It has been years since I first read it and reading it a second time did not disappoint...such a fantastic book!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how your posts keep slipping by me, but I just saw that you had reviewed Lady of Bolton Hill before this one. Are these the books that I found kind of dark? I think I have them, but struggled with that aspect. I may have to go back and look at them again and see if I am remembering correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember how you felt about them. There is a darkish aspect but I don't feel like they are too dark.

    ReplyDelete