Friday, September 17, 2021

Carved In Stone

 


***
PG
{BSt) {UM} {L}
Maybe Recommend

I really love Elizabeth Camden's writing.
  She always tells a fascinating story that weaves in with real historical events.  This new novel was no exception.  However, a lot of her stories lately include characters with {Back Stories}.  In this book, one of the main characters has a minor backstory that does not play much into things but a minor character has a major backstory that does come into play.
There were one or two {Uncomfortable Moments} and a couple of times where the Lord's name was used in vain {Language}.  Overall, it was an interesting and fun story that kept me reading.
I might be able to recommend this to those who are not bothered by the type of things mentioned above but I am not be able to give it a squeaky clean review.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of backstory issues in this one. But I did like the main characters, and the storyline was unique.

    ReplyDelete