Wednesday, May 29, 2024

A Winter By the Sea

 


***1/2
PG
a tiny bit {TMP}
Easily Recommend

This is the second installment in the series "On Devonshire Shores"
I was reminded in the middle of this one, how I had not had great expectations for the first one but ended up pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it.  I had the same experience with this one.
I think Julie Klassen is an excellent writer who can make a very normal family's home life into something I am eager to read about.
Anyway, that being said, I did feel there was just the slightest bit of {Too Much Passion}  That was my only (very minor) complaint though and could easily recommend this book to anyone!
I just wish the next one was being published sooner so I could remember all the characters and storylines going into it.  When there are months in between books I spend the first half struggling to remember everything about the last :(

No comments:

Post a Comment