Wednesday, July 10, 2024

To Forge Her Fate

 


***
PG
a little {TMP}, {BSt}
Could Recommend

I don't know what it was about this book but something seemed a little bit off.
It might have been because at times I felt like the heroine was somewhat throwing herself at the hero.
I'm not sure exactly but I can't say that I loved it because of whatever this is that was a bit uncomfortable to me.
A little bit {Too Much Passion} description for me in a couple of moments but not terribly bad.
There was also some unsavory {Backstory} that was revealed throughout the book.
However, there were some good qualities I will point out....
I really liked that there was more substance to the story.  It had more too it than the usual regency stories.
I also enjoyed the little bit of mystery.
So, overall, it was kind of just okay for me.  I could recommend it if pressed.
 Stockton did a really good job of setting up the next book so I will probably end up reading it if it gets put in my path but I will not necessarily seek it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment